This item includes:
15 Year Guarantee | 30 day Trial | FREE Gift Set Included
Create beautiful waves or gathers by adjusting the Differential Feed settings!
Threading quick & easy!
Colored threading paths are marked on the machine to make threading easy. Included with your purchase is an interactive DVD that clearly shows threading, step-by-step. Also available on the Internet!
Add attractive accents
The PFAFF® hobbylock™ 2.0 overlock machine has a decorative side! Overlock decorative details on casual sportwear, sassy summer tops, and more to create interesting effects.
Add attractive accents with the three-dimensional flatlock stitch – a real eye-catcher. Or give it even more appeal with colored decorative thread. Use a classic rolled hem to give fashionable accessories of the sheerest silk or chiff on an elegant finish.
Let yourself be inspired. Discover the fascinating variety of stitches offered by the PFAFF®hobbylock™ 2.0 overlock machine.
All features at a glance!
4, 3, 2 thread sewing
– many options for utility and decorative sewing.
– trim, stitch, overcast and embellish projects in half the time.
Lay-in tension and colorcoded thread paths
– for quick, convenient threading.
– detailed interactive DVD and printed quick guide for threading all stitches
– makes sewing cuffs, sleeves and other small areas easy.
– adjustable for perfectly even seams. No stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure
– choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
Extra presser foot height
– room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
– catches fabric trimmings.
– when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
– conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
Universal Standard presser foot
– can be used with all built-in stitches.
Electronic speed control
– stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
Sews 1,300 stitches per minute
– sew faster, save time.
Built-in extended carrying handle
– move the machine without tangling the threads.
Moveable upper cutter
– disengage the cutter for special techniques.