Realise your potential and experience a new dimension of sewing!
Are you searching for new inspiration, the highest level of sewing ease, and modern technology? You will find all of this and more in the new expression™ 3.2 sewing machine.
All it takes is one look at its unique design to understand that it is a sewer’s dream. With its origin in German tradition, it fits perfectly in the new generation of PFAFF® sewing machines. Get ready to enjoy what the name PFAFF® stands for.
The extra large space and the longest free-arm make sewing any size project effortless.
The perfectly illuminated sewing area and the intuitive, clear graphic display will optimize your working process.
The original IDT™ system guarantees absolutely even fabric feed from top and bottom.
A unique selection of perfectly stitched high-quality 9 mm stitches will inspire new ideas.
Features and Benefits
1. The Original IDT™ SystemIntegrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
2. Large Sewing SpaceYour PFAFF® expression™ 3.2 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is supersized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
3. A Wide Variety of Beautiful 9mm StitchesSelect from over 200 stitches. Includes utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
4. Tapering on all 9mm Decorative StitchesTaper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited opportunities.
5. Sensormatic Buttonhole. Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side for even more possibilities
Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
Two Free-motion Modes – Two modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
Select the best mode for your specific technique.
Needle up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
Twin Needle Program – enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width.
See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
Easy-access Stitch Selection – Quick and easy stitch selection by means of the Direct Selection
Immediate Tie-off – When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.Integrated
Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
Stitch restart – return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
Large Stitch Plate – Features seam markings to the left and right of the needle to help you guide your fabric.
Stitch Density – The stitch density control adjusts the density, the distance between stitch points that make up the entire stitch. Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length.
Standard presser foot 0A
Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™
Fancy stitch foot 2A
Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™
Zipper foot 4 with IDT™
Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A
Manual buttonhole foot 5M