Elna 3210 Jeans The denim generation.
Denim is a girl’s best friend. A faithful companion for every age and every situation.
Originally designed as a hard-wearing cloth for workers and sailors, denim ( short for "Serge de Nîmes" ) found cult popularity in the USA in the second half of the 19th century with gold diggers and cowboys. Today it’s a mainstay of wardsrobes across the world. With the Elna 3210J, take denim and shape it into something really special.
The Elna 3210J, like denim itself, is tough, reliable and easy to use, and built to work with even the heaviest materials.
Because people love to marry denim and frills, the Elna 3210J is also kind with delicate fabrics too. Whether it’s total denim or tiny denim details, here’s a fabric you can use wherever you want. Giving you the upper hand!
Whether you’re a trendy western girl or a hip romantic, for your accessories or for your ornaments. Stone-washed, rough, eco or ethical .... Always incredibly modern !
Main Features of Elna 3210 Jeans
- Number of stitches: 19 including 1 buttonhole
- Maximum stitch wifth 6.5 mm
- Maximum stitch length 4 mm
- Needle positions variable
- Fine tuning adjustment
- Stitch selection dispay
- Reverse lever
- Built-in needle threader
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Automatic declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in thread cutter
- Drop feed dog
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Clip-on presser feet
- Metric / inch measurements on needle plate and bobbin cover plate
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- Jeans bag / Dust cover
Standard Accessories for Elna 3210 Jeans
- Standard metal foot A
- Blind hem guide G
- Hemmer foot D
- Overlock foot C
- Satin stitch foot F
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Zipper foot E
- Buttonhole foot B
- Quilt Guide L
- Spool pin
- Spool pin felt
- Large and small spool holders
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper